Terms and Conditions for ManoCrew:
- Minimum order pr. job is 4 hours carried out by one person
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the job is scheduled, the client is liable for a cancellation fee equivalent to 4 hours pr. person. This also applies to last-minute bookings made less than 24 hours before the job is scheduled.
- The client has the authority to instruct staff provided by ManoCrew. Hence the client is responsible for all necessary insurances, including the legally mandated industrial injury insurance.
- ManoCrew must be informed if the client does not have the necessary insurance. This situation may be resolved by the payment of an additional insurance surcharge to ManoCrew as well as a CrewChief surcharge, since this means the responsibility for staff instruction will be transferred to ManoCrew.
- For jobs outside the greater Copenhagen area ManoCrew may charge for transport expenses for crew provided by ManoCrew.
- Terms of payment: Net 14 (14 consecutive days after invoice date, regardless of weekends, bank holidays etc.)
- For larger jobs ManoCrew reserves the right to require advance payment according to terms determined by prior agreement with the client.
- If the company – without making a previous agreement with Mano Crew – hires / uses one or more of the employees that Mano Crew has sent to work for the company, the company will pay an amount of DKK 15,000 as a recruitment fee per employee to cover our expenses for to training and dispatching the employees.