Terms and Conditions for Mano Crew:
- Minimum order pr. job is 4 hours carried out by one person
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the job is scheduled, the client is liable for a cancellation fee equivalent to 4 hours pr. person. This also applies to last-minute bookings made less than 24 hours before the job is scheduled.
- The client has the authority to instruct staff provided by ManoCrew. Hence the client is responsible for all necessary insurances, including the legally mandated industrial injury insurance.
- Mano Crew must be informed if the client does not have the necessary insurance. This situation may be resolved by payment of an additional insurance surcharge to Mano Crew as well as a Crew Chief surcharge, since this means the responsibility for staff instruction will be transferred to Mano Crew.
- For jobs outside the greater Copenhagen area, Mano Crew may charge for transport expenses for crew provided by Mano Crew.
- Terms of payment: Net 14 (14 consecutive days after invoice date, regardless of weekends, bank holidays etc.)
- For larger jobs, Mano Crew reserves the right to require advance payment according to terms determined by prior agreement with the client.
- If the company – without making a previous agreement with Mano Crew – hires / uses one or more of the employees that Mano Crew has sent to work for the company, the company will pay an amount of DKK 15,000 as a recruitment fee per employee to cover our expenses for training and dispatching the employees.
Mano Crew is the Data Controller of the information we receive about persons working with our customers and business partners. We only process this information: Name, phone number, email address and place of employment.
Our basis for processing this information is the agreements we enter with customers and business partners. According to the Regulation on Data Protection the basis of processing personal information is Article 6, sub-section 1, point b.
Our employees receive contact information on the employees with our customers that is registered as a contact person on the jobs our employees are hired to do.
Personal information is stored safely and confidentially. The information is stored for as long as the employees are employed with our customers and business partners.
According to the Regulation, persons whose information we are processing have a set of rights regarding our processing. It includes the following:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- Right to make a complaint of our processing of your personal information to Datatilsynet
You can read more about your rights at Datatilsynet: http://www.datatilsynet.dk/generelt-om-databeskyttelse/hvad-er-dine-rettigheder/
If you think Mano Crew’s processing of your information is in violation of the Regulation, you have a right to make a complaint to Datatilsynet – http://www.datatilsynet.dk